Threading Hair Removal Device
Threading Hair Removal is an ancient art practiced in the Middle East and South Asian countries, and is an easy, effective, and practical way of removing unwanted hair. Based on the ancient principle of threading hair removal, threading hair removal device has been invented to replace the conventional hair removal. The device has a bendable metal spring that works on the same principle of a twisted cotton thread, removing the hair from the roots. This metallic spring is coated with a hypoallergenic alloy making it safe to use on all skin types. This device is now gaining in popularity for its efficacy and ease of use.
How to Use Threading Hair Removal Device
- Hold both the ends of the device with both hands.
- Bend it downwards to resemble the inverted alphabet ‘U’.
- Holding it in the same position, place it over the area where the hair is to be removed.
- Now roll the device in an inward and outward position.
- The precision spring catches the unwanted hair and pulls it out.
Advantages of Threading Hair Removal Device
- Less painful than the conventional threading method, waxing, and tweezing.
- No fear of skin sagging or wrinkling.
- More number of hairs can be removed at a time.
- Unlike conventional threading, no chances of cutting or pinching of the skin.
- Regrowth is less compared to the other methods of hair removal.
Threading Hair Removal Device – Brands
Based on the above proven threading principle, various brands have come up in the market. While all the brands claim to base their product on the ancient threading principle, it is advisable to check out their efficacy before purchasing the product. The following three brands are very popular in the market:
- Super Stick