Tips On Waxing Back Hair At Home
Waxing back hair is most essential for men who are covered with those creepy curls all over the body. There are many permanent and temporary methods available but waxing is so far the most economic, reliable, and satisfying as far as the results are concerned. Men with hair on their back, chest, stomach and other parts of the body can very easily turn off any women, but a nicely sculpted hairless body is always admired by all.
Shaving and depilatory creams give instant results and it could be done within a few minutes or while showering but still waxing has its own advantages. Not everybody likes to bear the pain but the results usually keep them coming back to it. Pain, rashes, redness, numbness, etc are some of the side effects of this method which can be taken care of. To learn more about it let us know a few basic things about waxing back hair.
Here Are The Tips for Waxing Back Hair:
Waxing back hair, results are short term but they last longer than any of the other temporary methods and are also affordable to almost all of us who want to get rid of undesirable hair. Waxing back hair will give a smooth, hairless result for almost 2-4 weeks depending upon how fast the growth rate is. Take the help of a friend or a family member who knows how to wax or visit a salon.
Wax Short Hair or Long Hair?
- Befor waxing back hair, cut the hair short if it is long. But take enough care not to cut it too short. Shorter than quarter an inch will be difficult to uproot and hair growth more than half an inch will be painful and the desired result will not be achieved.
- It is important that you have hair on your body and back to remove them. Vellus hair is fine hair on the body do not try to cut them. Do not shave or cut the hair too short; but this does not mean longer hair can be pulled out too. Longer hairs are more painful to uproot.
Cleanse the Skin or Not?
Wash and cleanse the back skin, pat dry it and dust baby powder lightly. It helps absorb any oil patches on the skin. Waxing result will not be satisfying if the oil patches are not dried. Oil on the skin makes it difficult for the wax to adhere to the hair properly.
How to Use Hot Wax?
- Heat some water in a container and place the wax bottle in it. This will melt the hot wax adequately. Do not directly place the box or bottle on fire.
- Using a flat wooden or any other spatula smear a thin layer of the sufficiently warmed and melted wax.
- Smear the layer along the grain of the hair. Do not cover the whole area at once. Divide the whole area in small parts.
Waxing Back Hair:
- Press a paper or neat cotton cloth on applied hot wax and press it firmly so that it gets nicely stuck to the hair.
- Hold the cloth strip and with a jerk pull it against the growth.
- Now in a go pull the strip against the growth.
- Also, remember not to keep the strip far away from the body when pulling. Try and keep it as close to the body as possible to reduce the stinging pain.
- Similarly, repeat the process of applying the wax and removing it. If the wax gets hard during the process, then melt it again.
How to Deal With Pain while Waxing Back Hair?
- If the pain is unbearable, press your palms on the area to subdue the hurt. Press the waxed area with your palm for a few seconds to immediately reduce any swelling or any other reaction it can result in.
- If any redness or rashes are observed then stop the procedure and use cold water or ice cubes to soothe the irritated skin.
- Finally, use some baby oil on it to remove any excess wax from the skin. An important point to be remembered is never use hot water immediately after waxing a part.This will further irritate the skin.
- Apply a lotion with vitamin E or aloe as the main ingredient. Avoid any chemical based or alcohol based cream.
These tips can help anyone get rid of the back hair with possible less pain. Take help as the back hair cannot be waxed without aid. Ask a friend, spouse, or your partner to do it or simply visit a salon and get it done by a professional. Waxing back hair at home is easy on budget, time, and does not require long wait at parlor.