Tips On Plucking Facial Hair
Smooth hairless beauty, or hairy face? If you were to choose from these two options which one would you go for? I do not know any one who would go for the second choice. And, to get that beautiful face women do numerous things to their faces. Plucking Facial Hair, bleaching, threading, and waxing are some of the methods. All of these methods are temporary and can pain but women do anything for hairless look.
Plucking Facial Hair:
Following are the tips that can help you pull the hair without much pain and redness.
- Take a good pair of tweezers. When the tip of the tweezers meets it is in a working condition. With use tweezers can become dull and bend at the tip. Discard the worn out tweezers.
- Wash and clean the face. Or exfoliate it before plucking to remove any oil.
- Pat dry the face with a cloth.
- Take a cloth rinsed and wrung in warm water.
- Press this cloth on the face. This will open the pores and make it easier to pull out the hair.
- Using the tweezers pull hair out in the direction of the growth.
- If you pluck the hair in the opposite direction or the growth, then the chances of ingrown hair increase.
- Remove hair from cheeks, forehead, and chin.
- The same process can be used to remove hair from the eyebrows too.
- To reduce the redness and the stinging pain it causes, apply ice cubes.
Advantages Of Plucking Facial Hair:
- It can be easily done at the comforts of home.
- It is cost effective.
- A good pair of tweezers is all you need to buy.
- The hair grows back only after 4-6 weeks.
Disadvantages Of Plucking Facial Hair:
- It increases the chances of ingrown hair.
- It will be painful.
- It results in redness of the skin.
- Pulling each hair strand is very time consuming and painstaking.
Though plucking facial hair at home can be cost effective, it is a very time consuming work which needs lots of patience.