Homemade Bleach To Hide Hair
Not all women are comfortable removing hair from their body; rather many prefer to lighten the color of it and camouflage it with the skin. Homemade Bleach does exactly the same. It helps lighten the dark color of the hair and hide it with the help of easily available home products like olive oil, oatmeal, milk, tomato, lemon, and orange.
Following Are The Simple Homemade Bleach Tips:
These ingredients not only bleach the hair but also over a period of time it weakens the hair and eventually gets rid of them too.
1. Tomato is mildly acidic in nature and this property is very helpful in lightening the hair color on arms, face, and legs. The juice extract of tomato helps cleanse the skin and closes the open pore which prevents the problem of acne. Also, the astringent property tightens the skin, fights wrinkles and absorbs excess oil from the skin.
- Wash the face and rub a slice of ripe tomato on the face and arms directly. If your skin is sensitive, then mix tomato juice with cucumber juice or rose water.
2. Lemon has citric acid, which is again good for reducing the color tone. It also is beneficial in improving the skin tone. In addition, it treats the problem of oily skin, prevents and addresses many skin problems like eczema, and it also lightens dark spots on skin.
- Rub a slice of lemon on the skin directly, or mix it as one of the ingredients in a face pack. Or take a teaspoon of oatmeal or chickpea flour, to it add some drops of lemon juice, and a few drops of rose water to make a paste and use it for 15 minutes before washing it off. Or mix lemon juice with aloe vera gel and use this mixture to lighten the hair.
3. Milk has attributes that help discolor the hair on face and arms. It tightens the skin, cleanses it, and whitens the color. Milk also aids in lightening the sun tan, and soothing the skin. Also, because of the numerous nutrients, minerals and fats, it helps treat the wrinkles, and smoothes the skin.
- Dab a cotton ball in cool milk that is not boiled. Apply a layer of it on the face and leave it to air dry. Wash with water.
4. Turmeric and Chickpea flour or gram flour with lemon is an excellent way of making the tone lighter and weaken the hair. Chickpea benefits in weakening the hair and exfoliating the dead cells accumulated on the skin. Turmeric has many properties that are very useful against many skin problems and has been used as an effective ingredient in many home made and chemical cosmetics.
- Take a teaspoon of gram or chickpea flour and to it add a pinch of turmeric and a few drops of lemon juice. In case of sensitive skin, add a few drops of rose water too.
5. Orange peels are one of the favorites among people who want to bleach their skin. The natural oils of the skin are prevented from evaporating and the elasticity too is maintained. It lightens the hair color, evens the skin tone, absorbs excess oil, cleanses the skin and closes the pores.
- Take a teaspoon of orange peel readily available in the market or dry the orange skin in hot sun and grind it to powder. To it add some milk and make a consistent paste. Apply it for 15 to 20 minutes and wash with cold water.
6. Potato too is preferred by many as a simple tip to get the desired result. to reduce the dark color of the hair on face and bleach the hair on arms, legs, and neck. Potatoes also maintain the elasticity of the skin, treat fine wrinkles, address the problem of swollen eye bags, and dark circles under the eyes.
- Rub a slice of potato on the skin for a few minutes and wash it clean with cold or lukewarm water.
7. Oatmeal and olive oil pack are also beneficial in the process. Oatmeal exfoliates and cleanses the skin, and exposes the new layer of it, soothes it, and closes the open pores. Olive oil reduces the problem of wrinkles, dark spots, scars, prevents and treats acne, and moisturizes the skin.
- Take a teaspoon of oatmeal powder; to it add a teaspoon of olive oil, and yogurt to make a consistent paste. Use this for a few minutes before cleaning it off.
8. Yogurt too is a sought after product that is good for bleaching. The lactic acid found in it is very useful for the purpose. It closes the open pores, controls and treats the problem of blemishes, and whitens the skin and vellus hair color.
- Apply plain yogurt on the skin and leave it for 20 minutes to treat the skin. Rinse with cold water.
9. Bleach the face with avocado to hide the hair. Avocado cleanses the skin, soothes, smoothes, and nourishes it. This fruit is very useful in moisturizing the skin and also in lightening the hair color.
- Mash the pulp of avocado into a smooth paste and use it on the vellus hair to lighten the dark color tone. Wash it with cold or tepid water after 15 minutes.
10. Tomato and yogurt or butter milk can be used for the same purpose. The mildly acidic nature of both the ingredients helps reduce the dark color of the hair and at the same time correct any acne and scar problem on the skin.
- Take equal parts of tomato juice and butter milk or yogurt and mix well. Apply this on the face and leave it for 20 minutes. Clean your face with cold water.
These are some of the homemade bleach tips that will not only reduce the melanin from the hair but also clear the skin. These tips are beneficial for all but are especially beneficial for those who have very sensitive skin and cannot withstand the harshness of chemical products.