Vaniqa Hair Removal – A Brief Note
The market is flooded with many hair removing creams but not all of them are approved or are prescribed by qualified doctors. Vaniqa hair removing cream is the only cream prescribed by dermatologists and is FDA approved. It has been clinically tested and the results were satisfactory. This cream not only removes the hair but also reduces the growth of hair over a period of time. Let us learn more about it.
Vaniqa Hair Cream:
Vaniqa is a cream that aims at removing and eventually reducing the re-growth of facial hair. This is the only product with regards to hair removal that has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration and is prescribed by dermatologists.
Unlike depilatory creams which soften, break, and melt hair for temporary removal, vaniqa targets the re-growth of hair on face. The results are usually evident after 4 to 8 weeks. It is recommended to be used twice a day for better results.
How Does It Work?
Vaniqa has certain active ingredients that block the enzymes found in the hair follicle which are essential for the hair growth. It blocks the enzymes at the growing phase itself and thus prevents the re-growth of hair.
How To Use It?
Like any other normal cream or lotion this product should be used.
- Wash, cleanse the face and pat dry it.
- Apply a thin layer of the cream.
- Gently rub it on the skin. It should be absorbed by the skin.
- Only after applying this cream should you use moisturizers, sunscreens, and other lotions.
- Do not wash the face but allow the cream to act for the next 4 hours.
- After the time period wash the face.
- Repeat the process in the evening too and rinse before sleeping.
- Maintain at least 8 hours of gap between two applications of this product.
The following are some of the adverse results of using this cream. These side effects have not been witnessed in all the cases but were evident in few women with sensitivity to the cream.
- Irritation of skin
- Itching feeling
- Burning sensation
- Stinging feeling
- Mild allergies etc
The benefits of vaniqa are:
- It is easy to use
- It is not messy
- It does not involve frequent visits to the parlor
- It removes the hair and eventually inhibits the hair growth
These are some of the benefits, disadvantages, and the use of vaniqa hair removing cream. Always do the patch test before using any cream to look out for any side effects. This cream is available only on presenting a doctor’s prescription unlike other depilatory creams. Consult the doctor if you experience any of the above mentioned side effects.